Mind Harmony Hypnosis
At Mind Harmony Hypnosis (the “Company” or “We”), we respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit this website (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us via our contact us link.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number or ANY OTHER INFORMATION THE WEBSITE COLLECTS THAT IS DEFINED AS PERSONAL OR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION UNDER AN APPLICABLE LAW (“personal information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
- Your search queries on the Website.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To provide you with information about our services
- To provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- To fulfill any purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may send us an e-mail via our contact link to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Mind Harmony Hypnosis offers hypnotherapy and coaching services to help you meet your personal goals such as weight loss, confidence, motivation, and various facets of self-improvement by improving your mindset that could be limiting you from achieving your desired outcome! These services are not traditional psychotherapy and counselling. While I am fully certified and qualified to provide hypnotherapy and NLP, these techniques are not used to diagnose or treat any mental health or medical conditions. They are only used as part of my hypnotherapy and coaching services. If issues surface during your hypnosis session and you desire ongoing psychotherapy services we will cease our sessions and if requested, I can help you find a referral in your area.
Disclosure of Services
The purpose of a program of hypnotherapy is for vocational and avocational self-improvement (Business and Professions Code 2908) and as alternative or complementary treatment to healing arts services licensed by the state. A hypnotherapist is not a licensed physician or psychologist and hypnotherapy services are not licensed by the State of North Carolina. Services are non-diagnostic and do not include the practice of medicine, neither should they be considered as a substitute for licensed medical or psychological services or procedures.
Hypnotherapists who assist clients with weight loss and/or other health and fitness goals may provide general nutritional advice and/or recommend published books, food guides and health and fitness publications. This is not a substitute for medical advice and you are advised to seek your Doctor’s approval before making any medical/health/lifestyle changes.
Hypnosis works with the power of the subconscious mind to change habits and behaviors. The subconscious mind is considered to be the source or root of many of our behaviors, emotions, attitudes and motivations. Hypnosis is believed to be a powerful tool for accessing the subconscious mind and creating improvements in our lives.
Services consist of a program of conditioning, including an undetermined number of private sessions, depending on the client’s individual needs. The hypnotist will to the best of his or her ability endeavor to accomplish the objectives of the client’s sessions. While hypnosis may be an effective technique for many purposes, the effectiveness may vary from individual to individual, and no specific results or progress can be promised or guaranteed.
The feelings and experiences one has in the hypnotic state can vary from individual to individual. Many people remain completely aware of everything that is going on while in hypnosis. Some individuals experience a hyper-awareness where sensations are perceived enriched and vivid. The ability to visualize or imagine is often enhanced. A feeling of deep relaxation is common and some people describe the hypnotic state as an escape from physical tension and emotional stress, while remaining completely alert.
The use of hypnosis could elicit memories of past events which may or may not be literally true. It is possible that events under hypnosis will be distorted or misconstrued. Memories or images evoked under hypnosis are not necessarily accurate and may be a construction or a composite of memories. Without corroborating information, it is not possible to determine whether a specific memory is true or false, even if it seems true to the client.
While it is the practice of Hypnotherapists to keep information confidential, information revealed in hypnotherapy is not subject to the psychotherapist-patient privilege. A court may order disclosure of information learned in therapy.
Thank You for Visiting the Website.